The world of business process management and modeling is changing. The Business Analyst needs more data and better access to Enterprise Architecture information. The Business Analyst is also a key member of the development team especially in light of the fact that Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is a primary business driver.
At No Magic we believe that the Business Analyst should be able to use all data any time, in many different standards, all in one tool.
Cameo Business Modeler is the answer to these changes. We have integrated the latest business modeling standard (BPMN 2.0) into MagicDraw supporting the latest SOA and Enterprise Architecture standards.
No Magic Cameo Business Modeler solution provides:
- Intuitive tool for business process modeling
- BPMN 2.0 standard support
- Business model analysis tables and matrices
- Business data and organization structure diagrams
- Business process model export to XPDL 2.2
- Model validation
- Integrated analysis tools
- Ability to generate model documentation and/or publish it to the Web
- Ability to integrate business processes models with other types of the models in the enterprise (UML, UPDM, TOGAF, DoDAF, MODAF, SoaML)
- Collaboration via No Magic’s Cameo Teamwork Server
- Document companies’ business logic - Your team will do a better job of identifying and documenting existing business processes, available data, and organization structure. Our experience shows that having clearly defined business logic helps to increase visibility inside the organization, and this leads to better efficiency.
- Design business processes – Enjoy intuitive tool for designing business processes.
- Analyze Resource Usage – Use the power of matrixes and reports for analyzing the human resources involvement in business processes. Having these tools you can easily identify overloaded roles, or roles that have too few responsibilities.
- Publish/generate business process descriptions – Make Business Process descriptions accessible to all the staff by publishing them on Internet, or generating document reports.