MBSE Evangelism. Be wise. Apply best practices while solving difficult problems in various system engineering domains. We cooperate with widely recognized book authors: Sandy Friedenthal, Pascal Roques, Tim Weilkiens and others. We also actively participate in the creation of: OMG Standards SysML, UML, UPDM Working Group (MIWG) and INCOSE MBSE Challenge Teams. We cooperate with multiple universities worldwide, including over 350 Lycees in France using No Magic's tools. The Lycees based their choices on several criteria, including ease of use and standard compliance with SysML.
Proof of Concept. Think big, start small, and evolve. Clearly identify your expectations with the team of experts, define goals and project scope, build reference architecture, create main guidelines and evaluate tools. A good beginning makes a good end!
Our solution enhances the ability to capture, analyze, share and manage the information associated with the complete specification of a product, resulting in the following benefits:
- Improved communications among the stakeholders.
- Increased ability to manage system complexity by enabling a system model to be viewed from multiple perspectives, and to analyze the impact of changes.
- Improved product quality by providing an unambiguous and precise model of the system that can be evaluated for consistency, correctness and completeness.
- Enhanced knowledge capture and reuse of the information by capturing information in more standardized ways and leveraging built-in abstraction mechanisms inherent in model driven approaches. This in turn can result in reduced cycle time and lower maintenance costs to modify the design.
- Improved ability to teach and learn systems engineering by providing a clear and unambiguous representation of the concepts.