Release date: 3rd December 2013
You can now easily create full and proxy ports.
A full port is a part on a boundary. You can now easily convert your parts into full ports by dragging them to the diagram frame. All ports, connectors, other information, including the layout will remain unchanged.
To create a proxy port, attach a connector to any part or diagram frame.
With this version, No Magic introduces a number of allocation enhancements.
- The «AllocatedActivityPartition» stereotype is now applied on the partitions automatically when creating swimlanes.
- Allocation Mode is now available for the swimlanes:
- Definition mode allocates a behavior to the block. This mode is selected by default.
- Usage mode allocates an action to the part.
- Making changes in the model (changing types, moving elements among swimlanes, changing allocation mode, etc.) can impact allocations. In this version, all such changes are validated automatically. In the swimlanes, the actions that are not allocated or allocated incorrectly are highlighted and automatic solutions are suggested.
- All allocated behaviors are now listed in the Behaviors property group of the Block Specification window.
The SysML "dot notation" for parts now is also available for the lifelines. Now you can send messages directly to the deeply nested parts.
No Magic introduces a new approach solving the issues related to SysML 1.3 dependencies.
Now the properties such as allocatedTo, allocatedFrom, and satisfiedBy are derived and represented without applying «RequirementRelated» and «Allocated» stereotypes. Therefore, the related model parts remain unmodified and independent (for example, the requirements model no longer depends on the design model and can be exported to independent module).
This approach is accepted by OMG and will be included in the SysML 1.4 standard.
The type list in SysML projects is now reduced to show only relevant types.
Dozens of possible model changes may impact connector owner or ends. The automatic validation highlights all invalid connectors and suggests automatic solutions.
To open the list of publicly available or your own issues those have been included into version 17.0.5 FR, click here.
Note: You will be required to login. Use the same username and password as for www.nomagic.com.
You may find many more possible solutions for known issues at No Magic Community Forum that is regularly updated with new topics.