- Please give a big thumbs up to whomever had the idea to throw in Cameo Requirements Management into MagicDraw 18. I'm using the plugin a ton now.
- No Magic's team were exceptional at delivering software that was on time and within specification.
- I'm working with MagicDraw for 3 years now and I'm still impressed by the tons of functionalities it has and by the great support team!
- I just wanted to thank you for your great customer service. I have enjoyed working with you (and MagicDraw) so far, and look forward to doing so increasingly in the future.
Cameo eWork is a platform for sharing and commenting on MagicDraw models on the web. The Cameo eWork web interface has been developed using the latest web technologies such as JSON, AJAX, and REST to support the rich web application and extend compatibilities to any mobile devices including iPad and iPhone.
To publish projects from MagicDraw to the web via Cameo eWork Server, Cameo eWork plugin, which can be downloaded separately, free of charge, must be installed on MagicDraw.
Benefits of Cameo eWork
- Enhance team collaboration. Cameo eWork allows users to share their models online, and gather feedback from colleagues
- Minimal user interface and rich features. Cameo eWork has been designed to maximize productivity with its user-friendly, easy-to-use user interface