Modeling requirements has never been easier or more effective than with Cameo Requirements+
Cameo™ Requirements+ is a fourth-generation requirements management tool that links conceptual concepts and imagery to the formal requirements process. The tool closes the gap between the concept and creation stage and implementation stage. This helps business users identify issues early, eliminating costly rework, benefiting project scope, schedule and overall project cost.
Don't confuse Cameo Requirements+ with traditional requirements tools. Not only does Cameo™ Requirements+ capture, store, and manage text, it also allows you to add virtually any digital asset including graphics, audio and video for richer, descriptive and complete requirements descriptions. Cameo Requirements+ is the ideal platform to stimulate team and stakeholder collaboration and communication and close the knowledge gap.
- Discover potential new functional requirements earlier
- Storyboards allow you to visualize potential projects and validate functionality
- Storyboards are an ideal means for bridging the gap between users and developers
- Keep track of business detail, domain elements, relationships, constraints and business rules
- Teams can standardize, capture, validate and document the requirements process resulting in fewer errors
- Customizable schemas for virtually any vertical industry with specific structure and relationships, vocabulary and business elements
- The product framework is based on the industry standard Eclipse eCore implementation (EMF, OMG's MOF standard)
- Requirements gathering can be converted to a platform independent model (PIM) or a domain specific language (DSL) within MagicDraw®, No Magic's award-winning modeling solution
Cameo Requirements+ Key Features:
- Domain and industry glossary prevents context confusion
- Powerful storyboarding features bring requirements and process to life
- Allows you to import, embed and reuse digital assets
- Custom query builder allows you to search across the entire requirements repository and share results with the team
- Matrix view shows traceability between concepts, requirements, test and implementation
- Built-in report wizard allows publishing in RTF, CSV or HTML formats
- Built-in traceability tracks a document at all times and cascades changes to all linked documents at all levels
- Flexible framework fits any vertical industry with your language
- Integrate with modeling and
Managing the Requirements Process in the Model Driven Enterprise
No Magic's Cameo Requirements+ helps Business Analysts and other team members manage the fast-changing needs of today's enterprises. The concept of storyboarding can now be as easy as using paper and pencil - only with Cameo Requirements+ managing and publishing for review is a breeze.
The tool provides executives, managers, domain experts, business analysts and others the opportunity to collaborate in the requirements planning process.
Cameo Requirements+ allows you to define your business using the terminology and vocabulary that best describes your business. The tool uses a powerful data-definition language, which can simulate virtually any real world scenario.
Boost Productivity and Leverage Your Current Technology Investment
Cameo Requirements+ is a requirements tool that can synchronize with other tools, replace or reduce the use of other tools, and which even allows data transfer from competitive tools. Data may be shared in real time between Rational® DOORS®, Rational® RequisitePro®, Excel® and Cameo Requirements+ via No Magic's Cameo DataHub, allowing your organization to fully leverage its existing software investment.
To learn how to benefit from our Cameo Requirements+ expertise, call us.
We have the experience and insights to help you succeed.
Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux, Mac OS X (most testing procedures and debugging were performed on those platforms
||Intel® Duo Core, 2.0 GHz.
||Intel® Core i3TM or higher
||4 GB (more memory generally improves responsiveness)
||> 400 MB
||1280 * 1024 @ 16bit colors
||1280 * 1024 @ 32bit colors
||All support Java compatible JVM 1.6 or higher.
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Ubuntu 10.10, and Mac OS X Snow Leopard or higher (most testing procedures and debugging were performed on these platforms).
|Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
||JDK 1.6.0_18 for Windows and Linux
JDK 1.6.0_20 for Mac OS X