- Please give a big thumbs up to whomever had the idea to throw in Cameo Requirements Management into MagicDraw 18. I'm using the plugin a ton now.
- No Magic's team were exceptional at delivering software that was on time and within specification.
- I'm working with MagicDraw for 3 years now and I'm still impressed by the tons of functionalities it has and by the great support team!
- I just wanted to thank you for your great customer service. I have enjoyed working with you (and MagicDraw) so far, and look forward to doing so increasingly in the future.
Modeling requirements has never been easier or more effective than with Cameo Requirements+
Cameo™ Requirements+ is a fourth-generation requirements management tool that links conceptual concepts and imagery to the formal requirements process. The tool closes the gap between the concept and creation stage and implementation stage. This helps business users identify issues early, eliminating costly rework, benefiting project scope, schedule and overall project cost.
Don't confuse Cameo Requirements+ with traditional requirements tools. Not only does Cameo™ Requirements+ capture, store, and manage text, it also allows you to add virtually any digital asset including graphics, audio and video for richer, descriptive and complete requirements descriptions. Cameo Requirements+ is the ideal platform to stimulate team and stakeholder collaboration and communication and close the knowledge gap.
- Discover potential new functional requirements earlier
- Storyboards allow you to visualize potential projects and validate functionality
- Storyboards are an ideal means for bridging the gap between users and developers
- Keep track of business detail, domain elements, relationships, constraints and business rules
- Teams can standardize, capture, validate and document the requirements process resulting in fewer errors
- Customizable schemas for virtually any vertical industry with specific structure and relationships, vocabulary and business elements
- The product framework is based on the industry standard Eclipse eCore implementation (EMF, OMG's MOF standard)
- Requirements gathering can be converted to a platform independent model (PIM) or a domain specific language (DSL) within MagicDraw®, No Magic's award-winning modeling solution