- Please give a big thumbs up to whomever had the idea to throw in Cameo Requirements Management into MagicDraw 18. I'm using the plugin a ton now.
- No Magic's team were exceptional at delivering software that was on time and within specification.
- I'm working with MagicDraw for 3 years now and I'm still impressed by the tons of functionalities it has and by the great support team!
- I just wanted to thank you for your great customer service. I have enjoyed working with you (and MagicDraw) so far, and look forward to doing so increasingly in the future.
No Magic is an OCEB sponsor – OMG Certified expert in BPM.
The world of business process management and modeling is changing. The Business Analyst needs more data and better access to Enterprise Architecture information. The Business Analyst is also a key member of the development team especially in light of the fact that Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is a primary business driver.
At No Magic we believe that the Business Analyst should be able to use all data any time, in many different standards, all in one tool.
Cameo Business Modeler Plugin is the answer to these changes. We have integrated the latest business modeling standard (BPMN 2.0) into MagicDraw supporting the latest SOA and Enterprise Architecture standards.
The Best BPMN for UML Users
Our implementation of the Business Process Modeling and Notation (BPMN) standard provides the best capability for understanding internal business procedures. The notation includes performance, collaboration, and business transactions in your business between organizations.
For service providers and consultants, Cameo Business Modeler Plugin is also the ideal communication tool. Not only do you get the benefits of a standard business notation, but also many others that you and your customer/stakeholder can trust and understand. With collaboration and reporting tools, you can integrate your customer right into your process.
Cameo Business Modeler Plugin for MagicDraw supports all the following:
- All BPMN 2.0 diagrams
- Organization Structure and Business Data diagrams
- Business model analysis tables and matrices
- Additional usability features specifically for BPM modeling
- User manual and BPMN samples