- Please give a big thumbs up to whomever had the idea to throw in Cameo Requirements Management into MagicDraw 18. I'm using the plugin a ton now.
- No Magic's team were exceptional at delivering software that was on time and within specification.
- I'm working with MagicDraw for 3 years now and I'm still impressed by the tons of functionalities it has and by the great support team!
- I just wanted to thank you for your great customer service. I have enjoyed working with you (and MagicDraw) so far, and look forward to doing so increasingly in the future.
Knowing your own Data Models
XML schemas are data models for XML data, and can be found in many of the software systems in operation today. They provide an excellent view of how business data is actually structured in software systems.
Cameo XSD Import provides a fast and easy means to build a UML model from your XML schemas. Select any XML schema, simple or complex, and with one click, a UML model is created in MagicDraw. The model created is business-centric, includes all annotations from the schema, and creates UML associations for all containment, restrictions, extensions and substitution groups found in the schema.
- Makes it easy to communicate the details of your XML data models to the entire project team. XML Schema data models from your programming environments can be added to your MagicDraw model repository in one simple step. Use the diagramming and reporting wizards in MagicDraw to publish the model to the company portal.
- By making the XML data models from the programming environments available in MagicDraw, any new information modelling initiatives can take account of, and potentially reuse parts of, these models.
- Quick and easy to use. No configuration. No need to waste engineering time on transforming models from one form to another.
- Because the XSD Import creates a business-centric data model, this allows team members to discuss and debate the merits of the model itself, rather than get distracted and confused by the technical details of how the model is constructed.