- One of the best, if not the best object-oriented modeling tools IMO is MagicDraw.
- MagicDraw is BY FAR the greatest modeling tool I have ever used.
- Thank you very much for your help! I must say that I have never experienced such excellent technical support.
MagicDraw RConverter provides a seamless way to convert Rational Rose Model file format (*.mdl) to MagicDraw-supported file format (*.xmi).
Benefits of MagicDraw RConverter
- Minimal migration costs to open standards: MagicDraw RConverter offers a cost-saving alternative to your software development needs. Our tool allows your software developers to convert their UML diagrams into open standard Object Management Group (OMG) compliant XMI format, thus opening up the door to more software choices for your future IT investment.
- Full support for all UML diagrams: MagicDraw RConverter allows you to convert these UML diagrams into MagicDraw: Activity, Class, Collaboration, Component, Deployment, Sequence, State chart, and Use Case diagrams.
- Powerful converter: MagicDraw RConverter is the most comprehensive tool to convert Rational Rose formats to MagicDraw or other open formats available in the market. MagicDraw RConverter also provides the capability to automatically generate the vast majority of symbol properties, specifications, diagram layouts, user defined properties and stereotype images.
- Ease of use: MagicDraw RConverter provides you with a simple conversion process. Our illustrated manual will guide you through the conversion process step by step. All it requires of you is to choose and click the .mdl file of your choice, and relax. Our tool will do the conversion into .xml in a fraction of seconds.