- Please give a big thumbs up to whomever had the idea to throw in Cameo Requirements Management into MagicDraw 18. I'm using the plugin a ton now.
- No Magic's team were exceptional at delivering software that was on time and within specification.
- I'm working with MagicDraw for 3 years now and I'm still impressed by the tons of functionalities it has and by the great support team!
- I just wanted to thank you for your great customer service. I have enjoyed working with you (and MagicDraw) so far, and look forward to doing so increasingly in the future.
With its integrated UML2 compiler, Blu Age Forward Engineering automates 100% of developments. It automatically transforms your functional specifications expressed as UML2 model in applications ready for deployment.
Built on Eclipse, Blu Age Forward Engineering works on the principle of the MDA (Model Driven Architecture) defined by the OMG (Object Management Group). The MDA separates functionalities (the model) of their technical implementation (languages, frameworks, operating systems ...).
The entire business process is modeled in UML (Unified Modeling Language) as diagrams. The compiler integrated in Blu Age Forward Engineering automatically transforms these models into executable code on a given target platform. Blu Age Forward Engineering automates 100% of the developments and provides a unique productivity gain and agility.
Conversely productivity tools like rule engine (BPMN, BPEL, inference engine), the applications set up with Blu Age Forward Engineering are independent of the deployment architecture. In the absence of an owner runtime, the application built on the architecture of your choice can work without Blu Age.
Released from repetitive tasks and technological dependencies, your teams are dedicated to functional designing. Results? A resource management facilitated, stepped-up developments, and a toughened agility.
Shorter lead time, reduced budgetsYou improve the developments productivity and cost of ownership of your business applications by automating the coding phases of your applications.An integrated tool in Eclipse for all your developmentsYou have a unique development platform based on MDA supporting:
- Java JEE and .Net,
- Cloud for Java JEE,
- Rich clients (Flex type),
- Mobile Platforms (Smartphone and Ipad),
- Html 5.
The equivalence between the model and the applicationYou automate your developments with the equivalence between design and application:
- Automatically turn specifications (models as UML2 diagrams) into an application ready to deploy
- Simplify the expression of UML2 models through the use of Blu Age Forward Engineering stereotypes,
- Stop technological debates in the design phases involving the project management
100% of the code generated automaticallyAll the programs are generated by compiling design models. The entire application is automatically generated: screens, reports, batches, services, data access, web services, call inference engine, external API calls, authentication, secure access to pages and services.Your technological independence sustainably preservedYour applications no longer depend on the technology and the generated code:
- can be maintained with any Eclipse IDE and does not depend on Blu Age (no run time)
- meets your standards of architecture and programming
- achieves a high and constant level of quality regardless of the users (internal or external)
- meets the standards issued by the organizations of standardization (OMG, SOA Consortium, Eclipse Foundation...)
The entire lifecycle of your applications automatedBlu Age Forward Engineering offers a chain of continuous integration in Eclipse: Generations, compilations, packaging, deployments, test and quality analyses are automated.A consistent and high quality codeThe generated code via Blu Age Forward Engineering is a very high quality one, continuously audited by Sonar and compared to benchmarks (default rate per line of code 10 times lower than those found on the “opensource” project of reference).An integrated solution in EclipseAll Blu Age tools and related products are available within a unified Eclipse environment.