- Please give a big thumbs up to whomever had the idea to throw in Cameo Requirements Management into MagicDraw 18. I'm using the plugin a ton now.
- No Magic's team were exceptional at delivering software that was on time and within specification.
- I'm working with MagicDraw for 3 years now and I'm still impressed by the tons of functionalities it has and by the great support team!
- I just wanted to thank you for your great customer service. I have enjoyed working with you (and MagicDraw) so far, and look forward to doing so increasingly in the future.
Blu Age Reverse Modeling extracts the functional specifications of your "legacy" applications in order to set them up in UML2 language. What for? To accelerate and automate the modernization by the automatic generation of business models or description of management rules. These business models will be then compiled by Blu Age Forward Engineering to automatically produce your entire new application in Java JEE or .Net.
From the "legacy" code, Blu Age Reverse Modeling, reconstitutes the functional logic as UML2 diagrams. This retro-modeling allows you to regain knowledge previously "buried" in legacy applications often opaque. It is also the guarantee to capitalize on the processes and rules driven by the application by eliminating the drawbacks of an aging code.
According to Gartner 80% of the business behavior of an application is implemented by only 20% of the source code of the application. According to the principles of MDA (Model Driven Architecture), Blu Age isolates the functional logic of the code, which allows to modernize at a lower cost and to reinforce the agility of the future application. Blu Age Reverse Modeling is based on a knowledge that describes grammars and design patterns (code organization and treatment) specific to the languages and development norms used.
Blu Age Reverse Modeling supports the first of three stages covered by Blu Age Application Modernization and integrates itself with other products of the solution.
With Blu Age Reverse Modeling, business code of the code is isolated and extracted in UML2. Through this process and together with Blu Age Forward Engineering, your new application will be shaped to bring you the following benefits:
- A limited cost of ownership (enhancement and maintenance)
- Highly reduced modernization budgets and deadlines,
- Agile processes as modeled in UML2
- A recovered technological freedom (Blu Age generates the modernized application on the architecture of your choice: JEE or. Net)
- A code quality measurable and respecting norms and standards consistently,
- The opportunity to regain your applications and to have them maintained by your teams including the new generation not trained to old languages.