- Please give a big thumbs up to whomever had the idea to throw in Cameo Requirements Management into MagicDraw 18. I'm using the plugin a ton now.
- No Magic's team were exceptional at delivering software that was on time and within specification.
- I'm working with MagicDraw for 3 years now and I'm still impressed by the tons of functionalities it has and by the great support team!
- I just wanted to thank you for your great customer service. I have enjoyed working with you (and MagicDraw) so far, and look forward to doing so increasingly in the future.
CameoMDA (Cameo Model Driven Architecture) is a MagicDraw plugin that provides a user interface to run an Open Source MDA tool openArchitectureWare (oAW) workflow directly within MagicDraw. The plugin also provides the oAW Code generation template to generate code from Class and State Machine diagrams to Java, which you can reuse and customize. With CameoMDA you can add code generation for any languages and transform your model.
Benefits to the users
- Easily integrate and run oAW workflow inside MagicDraw by just downloading and installing CameoMDA from the Resource Manager.
- Customize or extended the sample code generation templates, which are devoted for generating the Java source code from Class diagram and State Machine diagrams.
- Create or use the template to generate the source code for C++, C#, Objective-C, Ruby, Python and etc.
- Fully exploit the oAW code generation capabalities.