- One of the best, if not the best object-oriented modeling tools IMO is MagicDraw.
- MagicDraw is BY FAR the greatest modeling tool I have ever used.
- Thank you very much for your help! I must say that I have never experienced such excellent technical support.
CameoMDA (Cameo Model Driven Architecture) is a MagicDraw plugin that provides a user interface to run an Open Source MDA tool openArchitectureWare (oAW) workflow directly within MagicDraw. The plugin also provides the oAW Code generation template to generate code from Class and State Machine diagrams to Java, which you can reuse and customize. With CameoMDA you can add code generation for any languages and transform your model.
Benefits to the users
- Easily integrate and run oAW workflow inside MagicDraw by just downloading and installing CameoMDA from the Resource Manager.
- Customize or extended the sample code generation templates, which are devoted for generating the Java source code from Class diagram and State Machine diagrams.
- Create or use the template to generate the source code for C++, C#, Objective-C, Ruby, Python and etc.
- Fully exploit the oAW code generation capabalities.