- Please give a big thumbs up to whomever had the idea to throw in Cameo Requirements Management into MagicDraw 18. I'm using the plugin a ton now.
- No Magic's team were exceptional at delivering software that was on time and within specification.
- I'm working with MagicDraw for 3 years now and I'm still impressed by the tons of functionalities it has and by the great support team!
- I just wanted to thank you for your great customer service. I have enjoyed working with you (and MagicDraw) so far, and look forward to doing so increasingly in the future.
Introducing MagicDraw Reader iPhone® Edition
MagicDraw Reader iPhone Edition allows users to review MagicDraw models anytime, anywhere right on their iPhone or iPod Touch®.
It is easy to share and access models without using a computer or installing any software. The application works natively on iPhone and iPod Touch and makes it easy to browse and review each element specification and diagram.
How Will I Benefit From the MagicDraw Reader for iPhone?
- If you are a CIO or CTO needing to quickly review project models and architecture without logging onto a computer, then this application is for you
- If you're a Project Manager who needs to have a quick model review and sync this with the project plan, it's an ideal solution
- If you're a Business Analyst who needs to quickly and easily review a current architecture model during a client requirements discussion or update meeting, you will benefit