- The product exceeded all its competitors in every area and was by far the easiest for all our teams to use when building enterprise solutions.
- MagicDraw is now my main tool of trade.
- We knew when we bought our MagicDraw licenses that the product was top of the line. You have just proven to me that your support is also top of the line.
This UML4ODP plug-in for MagicDraw facilitates the development of ODP systems specifications according to the guidelines provided by the ISO and ITU-T UML4ODP standard.
Plug-in provides the following features:
- It serves to UML modelers as a guide to the use of the UML4ODP profile, since it customizes the MagicDraw environment and facilitates the identification and usage of the different ODP-specific elements.
- It allows UML modelers to specify all the different kinds of elements defined in the five ODP viewpoints, using the sets of UML Profiles for ODP systems defined in ISO/IEC 19793 | ITU-T X.906. This includes the ability to create and design models of ODP systems using the UML diagrams defined in UML4ODP:
- the ODP_SystemSpec model;
- the Enterprise Viewpoint model, and its related diagrams (e.g., behaviour);
- the Information Viewpoint model, and its related diagrams;
- the Computational Viewpoint model, and its related diagrams (e.g., sequence diagrams);
- the Engineering Viewpoint model, and its related diagrams;
- the Technology Viewpoint model, and its related diagrams; and
- the Correspondence model.
- It enables the validation of all user viewpoint models, by checking that they fulfill all constraints prescribed by UML4ODP and RM-ODP. Errors or warnings found in the models during the validation process are clearly reported to the user, showing the precise elements where the conflicts were found. Endpoints at correspondence links can be also validated.