Webinar 2 2014 - Systems of Systems Engineering
Systems of Systems Engineering (SoSE) is a set of developing processes, tools, and methods for designing and re-designing complex systems. It's a challenging practice that requires sophisticated tools like MBSE, SysML, and modeling software like Cameo Systems Modeler.
The session demonstrates
- System definition vs. system usage
- Modeling Internal block definition (ibd) diagrams (including tool usability tips & tricks)
- Using already defined system in the context of another system
- Modeling SysML 1.4 ports (proxy port, full port) and flows
- Structural breakdown of a system
Dr. Darius Silingas works at No Magic Europe since 1998. Currently he acts as a Head of Solutions Department. At No Magic Europe, Darius has built an impressive experience of professional education – he has delivered hundreds of training / consulting sessions in more than 20 countries. Darius is one the leaders of Lithuanian BPM practitioners community. He is active in academic education and research and regularly writes and speaks about business process modeling. He also acts as a Head of Business Process Management program in Master of Management studies at ISM Executive School. Darius holds Ph.D. in Informatics and is OMG Certified Expert in BPM.