New Products, Partnerships and Corporate Initiatives Help
No Magic Achieve Record Success
Continued Expansion of the No Magic User Conference Planned for 2011
Plano, TX, March 8,
2011: No Magic, Inc. today
announced that it has achieved record success within the past twelve months, due
to a number of new products, partnerships, and to the success of its customer
marketing initiatives. No Magic also
announced today that it will continue to expand its sales & marketing
efforts for 2011, with a particular emphasis on expanding its annual No Magic
World User’s Conference, which is scheduled to take place September 25-28,
2011, in Dallas, TX.
During the past twelve months, No Magic has achieved a number of significant milestones:
· Record Sales: in 2010, and best 4th quarter in the company’s history.
· New Products Launched: No Magic introduced: MagicDraw v17; Cameo Inter-Op; Cameo Simulation Toolkit; Cameo Enterprise Architecture; ParaMagic & ParaMagic Lite; Cameo Requirements+ 4.1; the MagicDraw Reader for iPhone and iPod Touch; and others.
· New Training & Support Programs: three new online training courses were introduced, including: the Free UML 2.0 online training; an online UPDM training course; and new online SysML training.
· Corporate Initiatives: Company President and CEO Gary Duncanson was re-elected to the OMG’s Board of Directors; and No Magic also appointed a new COO, Clarence Moreland.
· 200022 Working group: No Magic collaborated on the 200022 banking industry message format standard reference model.
· Expanded Marketing Efforts: No Magic continued its relationship with the Gartner Group; launched a full-scale public relations campaign; and launched an online newsletter to improve communications with current and prospective customers.
“The last twelve months have been tremendous for No Magic, and we’re increasing our efforts to provide our customers with the solutions they need to do their jobs and accomplish their own goals,” said Gary Duncanson, CEO of No Magic, Inc. “The customer-marketing initiatives we’ve launched have provided a solid foundation and significant market-share growth, which we plan to expand upon in the year ahead.”
One of the most respected providers of standards-compliant modeling, simulation and analysis solutions in the industry celebrates its 15th year anniversary of its product and service line this year. The Cameo™ Suite supports the full enterprise application life-cycle from business requirements/planning through and including final testing with award-winning, OMG™ standards-compliant products that efficiently model organizational structure, business processes, applications, information and technology. MagicDraw® supports multiple domain-specific models based on UML® including: BPMN™, SysML™, fUML, DoDAF/UPDM, MDD, SOA, unit testing, data modeling and more. Professional services include training, consulting, custom applications and MagicDraw® product customizations such as custom modeling domain diagrams, requirements management, team collaboration, design and analysis.
Founded in 1995, No Magic, Inc. is headquartered in Plano, Texas with operations worldwide. More information can be found by visiting http://www.nomagic.com.
No Magic, Inc. For Immediate Release, PR
Corporate Headquarters Todd Keefe
7304 Alma Drive, Suite 600 790 Boylston St
Plano, TX 75025, USA Boston, MA, 02199
Phone: +1-214-291-9100 617 262 1968 x 101
Fax: +1-214-291-9099 firstname.lastname@example.org
All product and company names herein are trademarks of their respective owners.