Overview Product Offerings Professional Services
- Cameo Enterprise Architecture - Cameo Enterprise Architecture software is a core product for building integrated enterprise architectures meeting DoDAF, MODAF, NAF and TOGAF requirements. The product is based on UPDM, SysML, BPMN, SoaML, and UML modeling standards.
- MagicDraw - MagicDraw is an award-winning UML platform extendable to use for Business Analysis, Software Analysis, Code Engineering, QA, and Documentation Writings, this dynamic and versatile development tool facilitates analysis and design of Object Oriented (OO) systems and databases. Without extensions MagicDraw can be used to build non-standard based enterprise architectures.
- MagicDraw Teamwork Server - The Teamwork Server is a piece of the software that allows more than one IT architect to work with the same model. The enterprise model is stored in the teamwork server repository and every developer working with the Standard, Professional or Enterprise edition of Cameo Enterprise Architecture or MagicDraw may lock a part of the model and work on that part individually. Later changes may be committed to the server and shared with the team. Teamwork Server provides groupware, configuration management, security, distributed use, parallel development, and more capabilities.
- Merge plugin - Model Merge enables copying changes between different project versions. This functionality is usually needed when there are several branches that reflect different releases or versions of the product, e.g. when certain fixes have to be copied from a release branch to the mainstream development. Merge functionality in Cameo Enterprise Architecture or MagicDraw works both on file system files and projects stored in MagicDraw Teamwork Server.
- Cameo Simulation Toolkit - The Cameo Simulation Toolkit provides the first in the industry extendable model execution framework based on OMG fUML and W3C SCXML standards. It extends UPDM plugin to validate system behavior by executing, animating, and debugging UPDM Statemachine (OV-6b, SV-10b), UML Statemachine, UPDM Activity (OV-5, SV-4), UML Activity and SysML Parametric models in the context of realistic mock-ups of the intended user interface.
- Cameo Data Modeler plugin - Beginning with version 17.0, the Cameo Enterprise Architecture introduces Cameo Data Modeler integration for conceptual, logical, and physical data modeling. The Entity Relationship diagram supporting the information engineering notation has been added for the Data and Information viewpoint models of DoDAF as well as for the OV-7 and SV-11 products of MODAF.
- Cameo Inter-Op - Cameo Inter-Op provides customers both import and export functionality between MagicDraw® and IBM Rational® Rhapsody, or MagicDraw and System Architect. Cameo Inter-Op supports both semantics and diagrams.
Cameo Inter-Op - System Architect Features includes: Import System Architect DoDAF 1.5 model to a MagicDraw UPDM model DoDAF diagrams supported: Operational Views (OV): 2, 3 (without diagram layout), 4, 5, 6b, 6c, 7 and System Views (SV): 1, 2, 4a, 10b, 10c, 11 (DoDAF/ABM schema not supported.)