- MagicDraw - MagicDraw is an award-winning software modeling tool with teamwork support. Designed for Systems Analysts, Architects, Programmers, QA Engineers, and Documentation Writers, this dynamic and versatile development tool facilitates analysis and design of Object Oriented (OO) systems.
- MagicDraw Teamwork Server - The Teamwork Server is a piece of the software that allows more than one IT architect to work with the same model. The enterprise model is stored in the teamwork server repository and every developer working with the Standard, Professional or Enterprise edition of Cameo Enterprise Architecture or MagicDraw may lock a part of the model and work on that part individually. Later changes may be committed to the server and shared with the team. Teamwork Server provides groupware, configuration management, security, distributed use, parallel development, and more capabilities.
- Cameo Simulation Toolkit - No Magic is the first in the industry to provide extendable model execution framework based on OMG fUML and W3C SCXML standards. Cameo Simulation Toolkit extends MagicDraw capabilities and allows validating system behavior by executing, animating and debugging UML 2.0 State machine and Activity models in the context of realistic mock-ups of the intended user interface.
- Cameo Business Modeler plugin - The world of business process management and modeling is changing. The Business Analyst needs more data and better access to Enterprise Architecture information. The Business Analyst is also a key member of the development team especially in light of the fact that Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is a primary business driver. At No Magic we believe that the Business Analyst should be able to use all data any time, in many different standards, all in one tool. Cameo Business Modeler is the answer to these changes. We have integrated the latest business modeling standard (BPMN 2.0) into MagicDraw supporting the latest SOA and Enterprise Architecture standards.
- Cameo SOA+ - Cameo™ SOA+ leverages the Unified Modeling Language® (UML®) along with the latest SOA modeling standard, SoaML™ , to provide both architects and developers an integrated solution for creating optimal SOA architectures and implementations. Cameo™ SOA+ brings together SOA at both the business and technology levels to address the full spectrum of services. From Enterprise and Business Architectures to implementing, using and composing services on your favorite enterprise service bus (ESB) or application server, this integrated plug-in is versatile enough for both personal and team-based development. SoaML™ helps create and use services based on new and existing capabilities using composite services.
- Cameo Data Modeler - Cameo Data Modeler plugin provides data-related modeling for MagicDraw. It includes entity-relationship, database and XML schema modeling features.
This plugin enables you to draw entity-relationship diagrams (using the crow's foot notation). This is a full- featured variant of ER diagram (including extended entity-relationship concepts - like generalization), providing a spectrum of capabilities for logical data modeling.
This plugin provides SQL database modeling / diagramming and DDL script generation / reverse features. It supports 11 flavors of databases (including Standard SQL, Oracle, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL), has separate type libraries for them, carries additional modeling extensions for Oracle databases, Transformations from / to plain UML models and from ER models are provided.
This plugin provides XML schema modeling / diagramming and schema file (*.xsd) generation / reversing features. Transformations from / to plain UML models are provided.
- QVT plugin - QVT (Query/View/Transformation) is a standard defined by the Object Management Group for specifying model-to-model transformations. Model-to-model transformation is a key aspect in a model-driven development, and QVT is one of the most popular transformation languages.
The new QVT plugin significantly increases MagicDraw usability while working with model transformations. There is no need to export your model to EMF UML2 XMI in order to run a QVT transformation. From now on, you can run model transformations directly in MagicDraw - the QVT plugin uses the Operational QVT implementation that is provided by the Eclipse M2M project.
- Merge plugin - Model Merge enables copying changes between different project versions. This functionality is usually needed when there are several branches that reflect different releases or versions of the product, e.g. when certain fixes have to be copied from a release branch to the mainstream development.
- Methodology Wizards - Methodology Wizards plugin automates modeling tasks and extends methodology support in MagicDraw. This Wizard guides you through model creation process according to a set methodology.
- SPEM plugin - Support for Software Process Engineering Metamodel 2.0. MagicDraw supports Software Process Engineering Metamodel (SPEM) 2.0. SPEM is a standard adopted by OMG for software development process definition, specifically including those processes that involve or mandate the use of UML.
- CSV Import plugin - The CSV Import plugin is a MagicDraw plugin that will read values in a comma separated values (CSV) file and create model elements, diagrams and relationships from that data. MagicDraw users will have the capability to create MagicDraw models from their data stored in spreadsheets, relational databases and other repositories.
- E2E Bridge - The flagship product of E2E Technologies Ltd., the E2E Bridge, allows companies to maximize automation of the end-to-end process for IT systems integration, in order to facilitate cross-departmental business processes. E2E's MDI approach requires no conventional programming; all integration services being directly executed as a model. To enable this unique approach, E2E provides the industry's first Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) in form of a UML virtual machine.