No Magic Inc. is pleased to announce the release of 19.0 Service Pack 3 (SP3) of our main products and plugins.
We are pleased to present the latest version 19.0 Service Pack 3 (SP3) of MagicDraw, Cameo Systems Modeler, Cameo Enterprise Architecture, Teamwork Cloud, Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud, Cameo Simulation Toolkit, including Cameo Concept Modeler and other plugins.
The SP3 release brings significant improvements to existing features, fixes bugs detected in previous versions, and, most importantly, adds new capabilities to improve usability and the overall modeling experience.
MagicDraw comes packed with many new exciting features and enhancements:
- Product Line Engineering has been significantly extended by implementing the Model-Based Product Line Engineering capability. In addition to integration with PLE tools (Big Lever Gears and Pure Systems pure::variants), it is now possible to perform PLE in MagicDraw independent of third-party products.
- We are excited to introduce the brand new ISO 26262 Functional Safety Plugin, which tightly integrates functional safety with MBSE (requires SysML plugin or Cameo Systems Modeler). It supports the ISO 26262 standard, which is the adaptation of IEC 61508 to comply with the needs specific to the application of Electric & Electronic (E/E) systems within road vehicles. The plugin provides end-users with the means to perform hazard analysis and risk assessment:
- Define Malfunctioning Behaviors for each Function
- Specify Operational Condition library
- Define Operational Situations as a combination of Conditions
- Combine Malfunctioning Behaviors with Operational Situations to define Accident Scenarios
- Specify the library of Hazards
- Define System Level and Vehicle Level Effects
- Combine Hazards, Effects, and Accident Scenarios into a Hazardous Events
The plugin also provides the ability to define functional safety concepts (safety requirements and perform ASIL decomposition), as well as generate safety reports.
- Custom Hierarchy in Tables allows users to customize how elements are displayed in their tables.
- The Suspect Links was extended to enable users to keep track of changes applied to selected model elements at the chosen end of the specified relationships.
Collaborative modeling capabilities were extended with the main focus on work efficiency and agile modeling. In particular, 19.0 SP3 brings the Lock-Free model editing mode that allows teams to work on the same model without using element locks. Additionally, the Disconnected Team Collaboration feature now has a dedicated UI and a set of smart rules that aid in decision making when updating server projects from locally exported ones. As with every release, various improvements have been made to enhance usability in Merge, Change Sets, Hidden Packages and other collaboration-oriented features.
Cameo Systems Modeler is now able to export SysML models and diagrams to Simulink, Stateflow, S-functions, Simscape, and Modelica.
Simulink and FMU models can be imported or updated using a new import dialog with optional ports and property selection.
Contextual Relationships have undergone major enhancements as well. Users can now create and keep contextual relationships up-to-date in diagrams and matrices more easily.
Other noteworthy features include flows, ports, and instances management enhancements, structural text copy/paste as nested structures in IBD and more.
Cameo Enterprise Architecture comes with a new Resources to Capability mapping matrix, improved BPMN compliance support, and a convenient way to create Process Flow diagrams from a defined Process composition. Furthermore, switching between enterprise architecture perspectives have been enhanced. Also, a number of Gantt Chart improvements were implemented, such as highlighting the Capabilities when their Sub Capabilities are removed, creating Legends, and some usability improvements. This release introduces new features, as well as fixes of major issues.
Cameo Concept Modeler 19.0 SP3 offers new capabilities, a new sample, and a number of model understandability, usability, OWL import/export improvements, as well as bug fixes.
The latest Teamwork Cloud release presents major enhancements to TWCloud Admin console search effectiveness and general application usability. The caching mechanism has been improved, so the Resource and User search will always deliver fresh and up-to-date results. In addition, the user experience reaches new levels with the introduction of a full-screen view in Users and Roles management apps, an explicit listing of inherited roles via User Groups, and data sorting capabilities across multiple apps.
Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud brings multiple improvements as well. The model editing feature allows you to edit a larger variety of tags and slots, as well as reorder the values of multi-value properties. Creating graphical comments in Cameo Collaborator is now easier as well. Also, you can navigate between graphical comments in the modeling tool and the comments panel. In the Resources app, the improved search capability will allow you to find Cameo Collaborator documents and Teamwork Cloud projects much more quickly.
Cameo Simulation Toolkit comes with a new Trade Study modeling pattern and engine which automatically evaluates all permutations of parametric and design alternatives from model or Excel spreadsheets and finds the single best configuration that satisfies all requirements and scores the best overall value.
CST also adds a capability to co-simulate Simulink models imported and represented as blackbox <<SimulinkBlocks>>.
Get it today or contact your sales representative.