No Magic Inc. is pleased to announce the release of Cameo Concept Modeler 18.0 Service Pack 5 (SP5).
The release features:
OWL export improvements
- Support for property chains
- Support for equivalent classes
- Support for equivalent properties
- Setting a namespacePrefix tagged value now creates a prefix declaration in OWL
- Dragging and dropping one property onto another now offers to create or add to a subproperty chain.
- Right clicking on a property now offers menu options to create, edit, and/or remove a subproperty chain.
- Dragging and dropping one property onto another now offers to create or add an equivalent property.
- Right clicking on a property now offers menu options to create, edit, and/or remove equivalent properties.
- A new palette button has been added to aid in the creation of an equivalent class.
Natural Language Glossary
- A property with an anonymous union as its type now lists members of the anonymous union with hyperlinks to those members.
- No longer prevents creation of default names for navigable properties when creating an association in UML class diagrams.
- When a subsetting property has the same name as the property it subsets, the right-click menu option is now correctly worded as "Remove existential quantification".
- Copying data into MagicDraw from DataHub no longer fails when Cameo Concept Modeler is installed.
- No longer forces the URI specification window property to always be visible in non Cameo Concept Modeler projects.
- No longer decreases performance for non Concept Modeling projects.
- No longer generates definitions for foreign URIs.