COMING SOONPre-requisites: None
- This course is designed for new enterprise architecture modelers without prior SysML or UPDM 2.0 modeling experience or with no prior No Magic tools experience.
- This course addresses a subset of Unified Architecture Framework (UAF) Model Kinds and the core View Specifications of Strategy, Operations and Resources.) The course focuses on the model elements, relationships and diagrams of each model kind with the underlying SysML/UML modeling fundamentals and specific aspects of modeling in each view specification. It includes short, hands-on lab exercises following each module and an extensive 4 hour practical exercise to reinforce tool feature and language fundamentals.
• Introduction to Unified Architecture Framework
Getting Started with Cameo Enterprise Architect
• Overview of Cameo tool interface
• Common/basic modeling features and operations
This section of the course describes the model elements, relationships and diagrams that are applicable to each model kind. It also presents the process (tool-user interface) for creation of UAF specific elements, relationships and diagrams.
• Taxonomy (Tx)
• Structure (Sr)
• Connectivity (Cn)
Model Kinds (continued)
• Processes (Pr)
• States (St)
• Interaction Scenarios (Is)
• Constraints (Ct)
• Traceability (Tr)
This section of the course describes each view specification and describes the elements, relationships and diagrams for each model kind that are unique or specific to the view specifications.
View Specifications (continued)
• Operational (continued)
• 4 Hour Practical Exercise
• Course Review
• Feedback Session
• Questions & Answers