No Magic has deep experience with DoDAF 2.0, MODAF, NAF 3 and the Defense Industry. Our Cameo Enterprise Architecture product, based on our core product MagicDraw, offers the most robust standards compliant DoDAF 2.0, MODAF and NAF 3 via a UPDM standardized solution. And what's more, No Magic fully supports all architectural framework products ensuring you achieve mission results. No Magic also leads the industry in its integration of DIEA requirements, ensuring that you achieve net-centric success. Meet your interoperability challenges with proven, tested No Magic solutions.
No Magic Specifically Meets DoDAF 2.0, MODAF, NAF 3 and UPDM Needs
Improved Mission Results - Your team will do a better job of mining available data, measuring and visualizing architecture and overall success factors resulting in improved mission results.
- Convey the knowledge faster and easier
- Easily represent and communicate complex architecture
- Reduce assumptions, misconceptions and risk
Program Accountability - Provide Program Manager accountability including the enablement of net-centric processes and architectures, flexibility and responsiveness.
- Meet standards and easily follow guidance
- Understand risk/cost
- Gaps are identified and eliminated
Resource Management - No Magic's MagicDraw solution greatly facilitates the efficient and effective deployment of IT resources. The tool automates and assists the process of resource allocation ensuring mission critical project success.
- Use "what-if" scenarios to confirm and calculate mission success criteria
- Quickly identify under or over utilized resources
- Are the resources deployed in a mission?
- Ensure that resources are allocated to meet specific mission goals
Success/Mission metrics - Metrics lead to program success. Employing MagicDraw in DoDAF promotes significant improvement in processes, program and people efficiencies as well as shorter cycle times. Rapidly see and identify data relationships and critical paths.
- Align your operational metrics with your system metrics
- Use "what-if" scenarios to optimize system and operational parameters
- Use metrics to drive system design and operations
- Trace metrics back to systems that fulfill them
Efficiency - Benefit from improved speed to deploy, optimized resource allocation, improved collaboration and reduced overall cycle times. Teams will find it easier to take the abstract and make it meaningful, and achieve net-centric results.
- Be efficient and collaborative
- Easily and quickly pass along knowledge and training to others
- Achieve efficiencies because guidance has been followed
To learn how to benefit from our DoDAF, MODAF and NAF expertise, call us. We have the experience and insights to help you succeed.