Please find the latest legal terms of our support services below:
Before calling or registering an issue, please have a look in our FAQ section.
Discuss and share experiences about No Magic products among community members in No Magic Community Forum. It already has thousands of publicly available posts.
We provide professional support for registered users:
- with valid No Magic Software Assurance (SA). SA allows you to benefit from technical support, software upgrades and maintenance releases at no additional cost until the expiration of your Software Assurance.
- during the evaluation period at the pre-sales stage.
- who have inquiries about licensing and product updates.
To create a new issue or browse the existing ones, login to No Magic Customer Support System.
Exchange of information under this support ticket is subject to all applicable export laws and regulations. You shall not disclose any information requiring an authorization to be exported unless the authorization is required solely for export to countries subject to trade sanctions.
To comment an existing support ticket, please reply to the notification email.
Note: It is important that issue ID (e.g. MDUMLCS-37405) exists in the subject line.
The support system provides:
- Submitted issues status tracking.
- Ability to submit private and public questions, suggestions, improvements, and problems.
- Ability to search through the existing public issues, view status of your issues.
A customer support level determines customer access rights and the response time for support requests. To find out your customer support level, please, visit No Magic Customer Support System.
|Support level||Applies for||Ensured support includes|
* Urgency let us know the impact of the problem on business.
- Urgent: Customer is unable to use the program and have severe/critical impacts on operations, and no workaround exists.
- High: Customer is able to use the program but operations are severely restricted by the incident. A workaround exists.
- Medium: Customer can use the program with some restrictions on one or several functions. These restrictions, however, do not have a severe impact on customer’s operations.
- Low: The Case causes little or no impact to Customer’s operations.
** VIP customer is usually our partner.
The Long-Term Releases are extremely reliable and rock-solid. No Magic provides service packs and technical support) for about three years.
Longer-term technical support (up to five years) for a Long-Term Release is available for an additional charge.
Important! We support and provide service packs only when you own Software Assurance (SA) on your purchased products, so please be sure you are covered.
For more information about release life cycle, see this page.
Starting from 18.0 SP7, 18.5 SP4, and 19.0 SP4 releases reporting from tool is not available, please report issues via No Magic Customer Support System
Check on how to report the issues from earlier versions on our documentation page.